Park City High School  » Education  »
Park City, Utah
  • It is rated one of the top schools in the nation and I believe that it is rated the best high school in Utah

• by Mallory

I went to Park City High all 4 years of my schooling. It is a very good school in some ways but in others, it’s not so great. So, I will talk about the good stuff first.

It is rated one of the top schools in the nation and I believe that it is rated the best high school in Utah. The curriculum is very strenuous.

When I talk to others about what they learned

in high school I seem to be the most educated one of them all! If it is hard for you or your student to learn, they also offer a slower program that is REALLY great. The high school is also going through construction right now, they are making it more “modern” I guess you could say.

But it looks great.

Now for the bad stuff, the people.

If you want your child to grow up ...

• drug free then DON’t send them to this school. There is a very big drug problem.

I even had my fair share of bad experiances with drugs. Many of my peers became HEAVILY addicted to some serious drugs in this high school, like meth and even heroine.

Not only can you get really involved with drugs, the people are VERY “clicky” if you don’t have the money to look good or if you don’t join

the right groups then you won’t feel welcome. You can still find friends of course but there will always be seperation between the groups.

Other than the people and the drug problems, I am proud to say that I went to Park City High School. It was a good expariance.

Just keep an eye on your kids and make sure they are hanging out with the right people, even though it can be hard to tell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50111240780430/k2311a111/11.1.07