Wienerschnitzel Corn Dog  » Food  »
  • I like the taste of the hot dog in the corn dog
  • I truly think these Wienerschnitzel corn dogs are the best on the market

• by MysticPen

The corn dogs from Wienerschnitzel are just great. I have been buying these since I was a kid and they are a classic snack. If you want something that tastes good and is cheap go with a corn dog from Wienerschnitzel.

You can get one for only 89 cents with the coupon and it’s

a very good value. The whole family will love the taste of Wienerschnitzel corn dogs.

I personally think that these corn dogs taste very good. I really like the fact that they are nice and warm when they serve them.

Wienerschnitzel corn dogs are also very crunchy on the outside and hot and good on ...

• the inside. I like the taste of the hot dog in the corn dog.

The Wienerschnitzel tastes great with some mustard and ketchup on top.

Another thing I like about the Wienerschnitzel corn dog is that it’s a lot of fun to eat.

The corn dog on a stick is so tasty and has great

flavor. I truly think these Wienerschnitzel corn dogs are the best on the market.

If you want to get a good quality corn dog, go with a Wienerschnitzel corn dog. Wienerschnitzel makes the best corn dog I haver ever tasted in my life.

I give this corn dog a 9 out of 10 rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27111240290430/k2311a111/11.1.07