Happy Feet movie  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I think if you are watching Happy Feet with kids that age, it could be lots of fun

• by believin

I went to see the movie Happy Feet with my sister, brother-in-law, their kids, and a friend and her daughter. I wasn’t that big on the movie. I didn’t like it at all, in fact. Other than a good joke that was repeated so much

that it lost its charm, I didn’t find much to enjoy in the movie at all. Cheesy. Hoakey. Choose whatever similar word you can find, and you won’t exhaust the possibilities to describe this movie.

But that’s me.

The thing is, my friend’s daughter, age 4 when ...

• we watched the film, liked it very much, as did my (then) 2-year-old godson. It seems that this is just the right age to watch and enjoy Happy Feet. My older godchildren (5 and 8) weren’t at all crazy about it when they saw it on
        DVD, though they didn’t hate it either.

I think if you are watching Happy Feet with kids that age, it could be lots of fun. If you are watching it with older kids (or on your own???), I think I’d say it’s better to give it a miss.

Happy Feet movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11111240280430/k2311a111/11.1.07