Tropicana Fruit Punch 64 oz.
  • Tropicana fruit juice is an inexpensive option in your grocery store that I decided to try for the first time last week and I did enjoy it
  • There are many juices like it but make sure that you get this one because it is delicious and very inexpensive which is the best of both worlds

• by rich

Tropicana fruit juice is an inexpensive option in your grocery store that I decided to try for the first time last week and I did enjoy it. The price was just $1 which I liked and the fruit juice was from concentrate

but tasted very good. You could taste the different fruits in the punch which included pineapple and banana and a few others. The only complaint I have is that the juice had a lot of sugar in it which was too sweet ...

• for my liking. My cousins did enjoy the juice and drank it very fast. It is one of the better fruit juices that I have ever tried and I will be buying it again because of the low price at which it
        is offered, it is a great option if you are looking for a new addition to your refrigerator. There are many juices like it but make sure that you get this one because it is delicious and very inexpensive which is the best of both worlds.

Graham Metcalf says :

Can this Tropicana Fruit Punch be bought in the UK, if so where?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27111240250430/k2311a111/11.1.07