Steve&Barry’s Clothing College Station TX  » Clothes  »
1500 Harvey Rd # 1000, College Station, TX
  • The store has a lot of clothing to choose from and best of all you can get a lot of clothing in this store even if you are on a tight budget ($20.00) this has become a one stop fashion shop for me because I love to show my pride in A&M and I have found that the shirts at Steve and Barry's did not fade when I washed them and I was able to wear them with comfort and style
  • This store sometimes has items left in the wrong place when put back by customers but this is not too much of a problem

• by rich

Steve&Barry’s is a retail clothing store which focuses on offer customers inexpensive clothing which has decent quality and a fashionable look. They have exclusive clothing brands like Starbury by Stephen Marbury which offers a large line of clothing for men at inexpensive prices.

This includes hooded sweatshirts for $10 and shirts for $7.

Bitten

is another exclusive clothing brand by Sarah Jessica Parker which sells female clothing including jackets and camis for $5, A&M University gear including shirts and sweatshirts, although there are many colleges to choose from.

They offer branded jeans for $12 and World Wrestling Entertainment shirts for $7.

88.

The store has a lot of clothing ...

• to choose from and best of all you can get a lot of clothing in this store even if you are on a tight budget ($20) this has become a one stop fashion shop for me because I love to show my pride in A&M and I have found that the shirts at Steve
        and Barry’s did not fade when I washed them and I was able to wear them with comfort and style.

This store sometimes has items left in the wrong place when put back by customers but this is not too much of a problem.

This is a great store, especially for a thrifty college student like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55111240100330/k2311a111/11.1.07