Xbox 360 Console Halo 3 Special Edition
  • This gaming experience looks even better with the HD cable and since it is included I was able to see the sweat on my boxer while playing Fight Night
  • I love the wireless controller that comes with this console, slightly heavier then the Playstation 3 control but I found the x,y,b,a layout of the Xbox to be more simplistic and easier to learn when picking up a controller
  • I found this useful because it allowed me to talk to my friends without having to call them and I was able to talk smack during intense battles of Halo

• by rich

The Xbox 360 Console Halo 3 Special Edition is a system that was released on September 16, 2007 and I ordered it on Amazon on that very day so that I could replace my older Xbox 360 console. This version of the console has a lot of upgrades which the previous one did not including a beautiful green and gold hand painting job which has been done in celebration of Halo 3.

It also included an HD cable unlike the older version, a wireless custom painted green halo controller and a play and charge kit to keep your controller battery charged.

In previous versions of the console this was only available separate for $20, the Halo version also has

a 20GB hard drive instead of the 10GB which came with previous versions of the console.

The Xbox 360 allows you to see every detail in a game; the lines on characters faces look very detailed as does their entire environment.

The colors are vibrant and the surroundings often look life like.

This gaming experience looks even better with the HD cable and since it is included I was able to see the sweat on my boxer while playing Fight Night.

I love the wireless controller that comes with this console, slightly heavier then the Playstation 3 control but I found the x,y,b,a layout of the Xbox to be more simplistic and easier to learn when picking up a ...

• controller.

The play and charge kit plugs into the back of the controller and the front of your console so that you can charge your battery once it dies.

The console also includes a Halo headset which allows you to go online to Xbox live and communicate with friends while you are playing a game with them.

You can also do a voice chat before you start the game as well as after.

I found this useful because it allowed me to talk to my friends without having to call them and I was able to talk smack during intense battles of Halo.

Also, while your online you will find yourself wanting to download a game trial or movie

preview and your 20 GB hard drive can store a lot of media so you will be happy with the new memory size.

It also gets rid of the need for a memory card which will save you money in the long run since you can save all your games on the console without any trouble.

The Xbox does gaming right and this Halo console in the best version of the Xbox 360, it works well and looks great in addition to having a falcon chip already installed so that you will never experience the �Red Rings of Death� this is the console to buy if you are interested in an Xbox 360 console, I love mine and so will you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28111239980330/k2311a111/11.1.07