Denny’s College Station TX
607 Texas Ave S, College Station, TX
  • The ice cream (in the desert) was delightful and I enjoyed the low price tag of $3.00 also
  • She explained the problem to the waiter and he then went back to the cook and informed him that the order was wrong and should have included onion rings to which the cook replied does it and after 5 minutes he had modified the burger and sent it to us again although it still had the meat sauce which she did not like
  • All and all the experience was pretty good, the waiter was very nice and even sang Happy Birthday to me
  • The total cost for my mail amounted to $14.00 + tax which is a great price for unlimited cappuchinos and an amazing desert

• by rich

Denny’s is a diner style restaurant which is open 24 hours and customers are seated in booths and presented with their menus. The first time I ate at this establishment was on July 15, 2007 for my birthday and I had mixed feelings about the restaurant.

I ordered a Cappachino which comes with unlimited refills for $2 and a chicken fried chicken dinner which came with gravey, potatos and union rings ( this was 9).

The waiter (named Ernestro)

was very polite to us and he even put my requested meal in to the cook (they only had chicken fried steak on the menu).

Also, he kept the servings of my cappachino comming and gave me extra gravey with my meal.

I also ordered a “Brownie A’lmode” for desert which plated very well.

The chocolate was drizzled all over the plate and the whipped cream was layered nicely.

The ice cream (in the desert) was delightful and ...

• I enjoyed the low price tag of $3 also.

However, my girlfriend ordered a “Full House Burger” ( which is a cheeseburger with onion rings on top) and she was given something that was very different (it had small onions and meat sauce with cheese on it).

cook replied “does it” and after 5 minutes he had modified the burger and sent it to us again although it still had the meat sauce which she did not like.

All and all the experience was pretty good, the waiter was very nice and even sang Happy Birthday to me.

The total cost for my mail amounted to $14 + tax which is a great price for unlimited cappuchinos and an amazing desert.

I would deffenetly eat here again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7111239970330/k2311a111/11.1.07