C&J’s BBQ Restaurant College Station TX
4304 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX
  • C&J's is a BBQ restaurant located in College Station, TX and it claims to have the best BBQ in the Brazos valley(the location of this restaurant) and so being a big BBQ fan I figured this is a place that I had to go
  • On September 7, 2006 I went to this restaurant and I was a bit dissapointed in my experience

• by rich

C&J’s is a BBQ restaurant located in College Station, TX and it claims to have the best BBQ in the Brazos valley(the location of this restaurant) and so being a big BBQ fan I figured this is a place that I had to go. On September 7, 2006 I went to this restaurant and I was a

bit dissapointed in my experience.

I came expecting to get fresh cooked misquite BBQ but I was dissapointed to find that this restaurant was buffet style.

The pre cooked meat was sitting in serving trays and each customer is asked to pick their choice of meat (from sausage, brisket, ribs, pork and chicken) I personally got the brisket ...

• and a side of geen beens.

Since I was already there I tried to make the best of it and ordered a coke to drink and help me wash down the buffet style food.

The brisket was dry and unsalted, it tasted as if it had been left out for two days.

The green beans were shrivled and

did not appear to be fresh either.

I was dissapointed in the meal I got for my $8.

50 (aside from the Coke).

The food was advertised as the best BBQ in the area but this only left me dissaponted, the food was buffet style and did not appear to be fresh and was unfavored when served to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7111239960330/k2311a111/11.1.07