Johnny Carino’s Restaurant College Station TX  » Restaurants  »
620 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX
  • The dip (bacon bits and oil) is amazing and to be honest it was the best thing about the meal
  • However, the lasagna was very good and included thick layers of cheese which I enjoyed
  • This restaurant is one of the best that I have ever been to and I enjoyed the entire experience

• by rich

Johnny Carino’s is an Italian style fancy restaurant that I first experienced on Valentines day in 2006. The menu includes Italian nachos, moserella sticks, lasagne,penne pasta, chicken alfedo and other typical Italian dishes.

If you are on a romantic date then this is the restaurant with the perfect setting since the lights are dimmed and the waiters are very attentive.

The restaurant has fresh made bread placed on every table which is served with a oil and bacon bits dip used to dip your bread in.

For my dinner I ordered the “Johney’s Cambo” which included half a pound serving of lasagna, a piece of chicken parmasan and spegetti.

Along with your meal you are given your choice of soup ...

• ( I got the chilli soup) and unlimited bread.

The dip (bacon bits and oil) is amazing and to be honest it was the best thing about the meal.

However, the lasagna was very good and included thick layers of cheese which I enjoyed.

It was a very thick piece of chicken chicken which was nicely breaded and the spegetti was decent

but needed salt.

The food was very good and the waitress was attentive.

The meal came to $20 including drink and it was well worth it, you could easily go and just eat the soup and bread and save your food for left overs.

This restaurant is one of the best that I have ever been to and I enjoyed the entire experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7111239940330/k2311a111/11.1.07