Nintendo Wii Console
  • This creates a unique experience which has pleased anyone who has ever played my console because they are able to control the action as never before without having to worry about learning buttons
  • This is an amazing console which I have enjoyed as has my father and the experience has inspired my girlfriend to buy her own Wii console so we could also compete online

• by rich

The Nintendo Wii console was built around the belief that everyone should be able to play and enjoy video games including yourself, your sister, your father and your little brother even if they have never played a video game before. This is what Nintendo set out to do and it has accomplished this very nicely.

The console is just 4.

5 ponds and requires only that you plug the console into the wall and also into your TV.

It comes with a remote and a game called

Wii Sports.

The Wii remote is designed to interact with the game on your screen so that for example, in Zelda you can joust your remote back and forth and your character will move according during a sword fight.

This creates a unique experience which has pleased anyone who has ever played my console because they are able to control the action as never before without having to worry about learning buttons.

My girlfriend, who has never played a video game before was able to pick ...

• up a remote and challenge me in the bowling mini game on Wii sports and she actually beat me without the need for her to learn any controls or movement since your performance is based on your actual movements.

The Wii console also allows you to create a custom �Mii� which is a digital recreation of you to be used in games against other players.

Additionally, Nintendo has made the Internet free for Wii users who want to complete with their friends across the world.

You

can also connect to the Internet using your console and download classic Nintendo games like Donkey Kong and Mario 64.

The Nintendo Wii does a good job of creating a gaming experience that the whole family can play; it is simple and intuitive and allows you to play most games without having to learn any controls.

This is an amazing console which I have enjoyed as has my father and the experience has inspired my girlfriend to buy her own Wii console so we could also compete online.

Nintendo Wii Console

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28111239930330/k2311a111/11.1.07