50 cent : Get Rich Or Die Trying cd  » Music  »
  • I have been a 50 cent fan since 1997 and so when he signed his record deal I was very anxious to the cd he would produce

• by rich

50 cent is a Rap star who is signed to Eminem and Dr. Dre on Aftermath Records and he has given the world such hits as ‘Wanksta’, ‘P.

I.

M.

P.

’ and �Heat�.

I have been a 50 cent fan since 1997 and so when he signed his record deal I was very anxious to the cd he would produce.

His cd ‘Get Rich Or

Die Tryin� was released on February 6, 2003 which required me to run to Best Buy to get this cd.

As I expected the cd was filled with gangster rap themed songs of money, drugs, girls and violence(which is typical of 50 cent) which was pleasing to me as a fan.

Songs like �Back Down� showcased the gangster rap appeal to 50 cent ...

• which other songs on the cd like �21 Questions�, �Gotta Make It to Heaven� and �Like My Style� showed us a more versatile and softer side to Curtis Jackson (50 cent).

The cd has production by both Eminem and Dre which offers an array of dynamic beats for 50 cent fans.

The cd is 70 minutes total and all 16 tracks showcase

the talent of the young 50 cent who appears alongside Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Eminem and Nate Dogg to make this a very well put together, classic album in Hip Hop.

If you are a 50 cent fan then this cd is for you, do not miss out because you are given 16 tracks of pure musical genius with intelligent raps and great production.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14111239870330/k2311a111/11.1.07