Cosmos Cafe Stony Brook NY  » Restaurants  »
1015 N Country Rd. Stony Brook, NY 11790
  • I ate this restaurant for the right time on October 13, 2007(less than a week ago) and I enjoyed my experience there
  • I would recommend this restaurant to you if you live nearby and are looking for some good for

• by rich

Cosmos is a restaurant that serves Greek and Italian food in a dining setting, the menu includes Pizza, Lasagna, Baked Ziti, Calzones, Gyros and even Hamburgers. I ate this restaurant for the right time on October 13, 2007(less than a week ago) and I enjoyed my experience there.

This is not high class dining just round tables with glass tops and one waitress that

serves all the tables.

There are seven tables so you do sacrifice service a bit but nothing major.

The prices can fit any budget, they charge $18 for a large pizza with a topping and $9 for Baked Ziti with salad or a Gyro combo with your choice of soda and fresh fries for $7.

I ordered the Gyro combo (mentioned above) and it ...

• was served on a white plate, the yogurt sauce was very fresh and the lettuce was crisp.

The fries were nicely sealed and the waitress filled up my cup as soon as it was empty.

The gyro was very good, this is the first time that I have ever eaten a Gyro but it will not be the last.

The restaurant was clean (there

was no food or crumbs on the table) and they took 10% off my bill as a student discount.

With discount my bill came to $9 with tip and the Gyro meal tasted good and filled me up nicely with half a pound of meat in the wrap.

I would recommend this restaurant to you if you live nearby and are looking for some good for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7111239810330/k2311a111/11.1.07