T-Mobile-To-Go Prepaid Service
  • T-mobile to go is a very convient service that I enjoy very much,basically they allow for you to have a phone without actually signing a contract
  • I love this T-mobile service because it makes it possible to have great devices at a very low and flat cost

• by rich

T-mobile to go is a very convient service that I enjoy very much,basically they allow for you to have a phone without actually signing a contract. This is also useful when you need a phone in case of an emergency.

All it requires is a T-Mobile pre paid sim

card and you can buy minutes at your local convienent atore and fill them up whenever you need.

You just call the number on your receipt and enter your code and your good to go with $5,$10,$25,$50, or $100.

This is also useful if you have a Sidekick ...

• 3 and would like to go prepaid because it will only bill you $1 per day for using unlimited data including SMS, AIM and Internet.

This is what I did when I first got my MDA phone, take the SIM card from another one of my T-Mobile phones

and just put it in the MDA phone and it was ready to go.

I then added $20 and used it for almost three weeks until I had to refill it.

I love this T-mobile service because it makes it possible to have great devices at a very low and flat cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223110239630931/k2311a1031/10.31.07