Final Fantasy XI game
  • I bought Final Fantasy XI with hopes that it would be as good as the other Final Fantasy games

• by Joey
      I bought Final Fantasy XI with hopes that it would be as good as the other Final Fantasy games. It was better! I loved the game soooooo much that I had trouble leaving the computer to go eat and do normal daily things.

This game is very addicting.

You need to put a lot of time to be good at

the game.

Since the game is a MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role-playing game) you are playing against and with other players.

You can choose to be many jobs and unlike most games you can switch your jobs.

The graphics are good.

I would give them a 8 out of 10.

The’re 4 different races.

You have Mithra (which are only ...

• women), Galka (which are only men), and you have Hume and Elvaan which are both male and female.

You need to make a lot of money to be good at this game because as more people join the prices of items go up and up.

At a level 10 white mage I had over 30 thousand dollars worth of armor

and wands, and another 70 thousand worth of regular items such as food and furniture for my mog house.

I recomend this game to someone who dosent have a family because if you have a family (like I do) then you may upset them by playing the game too much.

This game is wonderful, but takes up way too much time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28121223960531/k2311a1212/12.12.05