TV Series: CSI  » TV  »
  • I love the methods used to solve cases, the personal stories that are told over a group of shows, the cases involved
  • I really dislike the fact that some amazing characters are written out and left in the dust, like Lady Heather
  • This is perhaps one of the best shows on television
  • I think everyone should watch at least one episode

• by Becky McDonald

I began watching the tv series “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” in it’s first season. I loved the show immediately, and have become an avid follower of the series.

My favorite thing about the series is the creativity. The cases all have such different circumstances, the writers tell the story beautifully.

I love the methods used to solve cases, the personal stories that are told over a group of shows, the cases involved.

I don’t like some of the actors, however. Such as Jorja Fox. I find she was poorly cast for the role of Sara Sidle, being far too whiny ...

• and knowitallish. I really dislike the fact that some amazing characters are written out and left in the dust, like Lady Heather.

I don’t really watch the show for the characters as much as I do for the crime and the methods used in solving it. I love the way

Grissom creates an experiment to prove every single theory and fully proves it before he sends it to court.

This is perhaps one of the best shows on television. Gotta take the ups with the downs. I love it, and I watch it faithfully. I think everyone should watch at least one episode!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103110239450931/k2311a1031/10.31.07