Arby’s Restaurant College Station TX
1800 Southwest Pkwy College Station, TX
  • If you have never eaten at their fast food establishment I recommend it very much because it is a new take on fast-food
  • I experienced this establishment for the first time last month and I decided to order the turkey and bacon sandwich which is topped with ranch dressing
  • I also enjoyed the curly fries and I must admit the combination is unique
  • What should also be noticed in addition to the food is that the service was very good quality, our orders were taken and we were served fresh food in minutes

• by rich

Arbys is a restaurant which offers original sandwiches to customers and combines them with their famous curly fries. If you have never eaten at their fast food establishment I recommend it very much because it is a new take on fast-food.

There is a

large variety in their sandwiches and each is made very fresh and prepared to your liking and then served with your favorite drink and these famous fries.

I experienced this establishment for the first time last month and I decided to order the turkey and bacon sandwich which is topped with ranch dressing.

The vegetables were very fresh, the meat was thick and tasted very good and my sweet tea tasted very good.

I also enjoyed the curly fries and I must admit the combination is unique.

What ...

• Arby's Restaurant College Station TX
      should also be noticed in addition to the food is that the service was very good quality, our orders were taken and we were served fresh food in minutes.

The facility was spotless and lit very well which I enjoyed because it was the

perfect setting to have lunch with my girlfriend.

The meal (which is described about) came to $7 and I feel the food was very high quality and well worth the price they charged.

I would go back here again; this is one of my favorite restaurants now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73110239360931/k2311a1031/10.31.07