Disneyland Park  » Entertainment  »
Anaheim, California
  • I purchased the Southern California pass for residents of southern california for $169...we will problably go about 10 times over the year so we will definitely get our money worth
  • I definitely have to recommend using the fast pass system that Disneyland offers -- you stick your ticket into a machine at the more popular rides and it gives you a ticket to come back later in the day and you get to skip the long lines and go into the fast pass lines -- no more than 10 minute wait
  • I am not sure if this is available on all the rides with photos or just certain ones -- I know Buzz Lightyear offers it, which by the way is a super fun ride

• by spazy57
      I went to Disneyland this past week with my family and some friends. What a blast! We arrived early in the afternoon. The park closed at midnight that night so we had plenty of time for fun.

We chose to purchase annual passes since it was $91 for a one day park hopper ticket — a bit expensive I would say! I purchased the Southern California pass for residents of southern california for $169……. we will problably go about 10 times over the year so we will definitely get our money worth.

I definitely have to recommend using the “fast pass” system that Disneyland offers — you stick your ticket into a machine at the more popular rides and it gives you a ticket to come back later in the day and

you get to skip the long lines and go into the fast pass lines — no more than 10 minute wait……much better than 45 minutes it usually takes for rides such as Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, etc. A lot of the rides offer pictures of you screaming (…or posing) for purchase, but do as my daughter did and take a picture of the screen with your cell phone or digital camera — much better deal…or take advantage of their email system where with a code number you can have the photo sent to your email for free.

I am not sure if this is available on all the rides with photos or just certain ones — I know Buzz Lightyear offers it, which by the way is a super fun ride!!! It’s kind ...

• of like being inside of a video game. The Haunted House was totally decorated for Halloween like Nightmare Before Christmas movie….

fun!!! My favorite place to eat is in New Orleans Square — the clam chowder in a bread bowl — yummy and at about $8 won’t take all your money. I did wait in line for an hour on main street for a chilli cheese hot dog, not sure if it was worth the wait and the $7, but I was hungry and it did fill me up.

I definitely recommend staying for the fireworks — they are pretty amazing! I highly recommend staying at a local hotel in Anaheim when you stay at the park until midnight…. a long drive home is not the way to end such a fun day! Go, take

the kids (or not) and have a great time! It really is as they say, “the happiest place on earth” unless you have a crying, screaming, tired two year old then that is debatable! I highly recommend a visit to Disneyland, and would give it a 10, except for how expensive and crowded it is.

If you go during the week when everyone is in school or at work, it isn’t too crowded, but weekends it gets busy and in the summer — forget it. It is no fun being in an hour line in the heat with a million other people! Although I do have to say there is a bit of entertainment in a lot of the lines.

A lot to look at and a lot of people watching available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 593110239200831/k2311a1031/10.31.07