McDoanld’s Premium Roast Coffee  » Food  »
  • I thought their old coffee was OK but this new McDonald's Premium Roast Coffee is just great
  • In fact I think this coffee is better than Star Bucks
  • One thing I really love about it is the price is a lot cheaper than other places

• by MysticPen

The new McDonald’s Premium Roast Coffee is way better then the old kind. I thought their old coffee was OK but this new McDonald’s Premium Roast Coffee is just great.

I really like the freshness of the coffee.

Also the taste is very

good.

In fact I think this coffee is better than Star Bucks.

One thing I really love about it is the price is a lot cheaper than other places.

Also you get a McDonald’s Premium Roast Coffee with any breakfast meal on the menu.

...

• I am very pleased with the fact that the coffee is freshed brewed every morning.

So the coffee tastes very fresh is of high quality.

If you love drinking coffee in the morning you should try McDonald’s Premium Roast Coffee out.

You won’t have

to wait 2 hours in a line like you do at Star Bucks.

And McDonald’s Premium Roast Coffee is much cheaper than most other coffee places.

I would say that the quality and low prices of McDonald’s Premium Roast Coffee is well worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273110238960331/k2311a1031/10.31.07