Yuwie.com
2.5
  • As a new comer to the site I thought I am sure that I am making good money with all of these page views and friends
  • Again I would not consider this to be a work at home opportunity as it will not pay enough for the time you would have to put into it

• by Amanda Buckles

I decided to write a review on yuwie. com again this was another site with promises of making money by just doing what you love.

The concept of this site is that you get paid by page views, and referrels.

I sat up for about eight hours and I had managed to receive well over 250 pages views.

I also managed to get 80 friends,

an inbox full of people trying to get me to look at there personal websites, and show me scams in which they supposedly make money at.

This site does not have the person feel that mylot and myspace have you can tell the people on this site are just on there to try to make extra cash.

Another negative on this site is the ...

• only update your earnings every half a month so you can not see your progress.

As a new comer to the site I thought I am sure that I am making good money with all of these page views and friends.

I was not.

You can make money if you want to badger all of your friends and get them to be under you

in the chain so that you can make money off of them.

And if you decide that you want to be on this site all day long I am sure you could make some extra christmas money.

Again I would not consider this to be a work at home opportunity as it will not pay enough for the time you would have to put into it.

Yuwie.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283110238950331/k2311a1031/10.31.07