Super Mario Bros for the NES
  • I like the worlds in the game they are all different and lots of fun

• by MysticPen

Super Mario Bros for the NES is the game that started it all. This was the first ever Super Mario Bros video game. I really loved this game growing up as a kid.

I still like playing this game till

this day and it is a lot of fun. The story is pretty simple.

The evil King Koopa has kidnapped the Princess. And you Mario must travel through many lands to find and rescue her.

I really like the music and sound effects in this game. Mario makes a fun sound every time he jumps.

I also like the different characters and enemies you have to defeat in the game. The Castles were you have to fight King Koopa are really ...

• Super Mario Bros for the NES
      cool.

The scary music in the castles always gave me chills as a kid. And they still kind of give me some chills to this day.

I like the worlds in the game they are all different and lots of fun.

Some are on land, some on water.

You even have to jump over lava pits and run away from enemies. The action never stops in this great game.

Super Mario Bros is a game the whole family can enjoy together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283110238940331/k2311a1031/10.31.07