Mylot.com
  • The only problem that I have found is the pay is so minimal that it would take quite some time to receive a payout
  • As for me I was trying to find a site where I could make a decent amount of money doing something that I enjoyed and became very frustrated after posting several comments, and starting several discussions, that I had made a big quarter
  • I would not consider this a work at home opportunity

• by Amanda Buckles

Mylot. com is a great place to meet different people and get responses on almost any topics that you choose to discuss.

It is basically a knock off of myspace.

The concept of this site is that they pay you every time your own, and they do! You get paid to post comments, on reviews, Start a discussion, or respond to

a discussion.

The only problem that I have found is the pay is so minimal that it would take quite some time to receive a payout.

If you just enjoy responding to discussions, or making new friends, and would enjoy making very minimal money while doing it, than this is the site for you.

As for me I was trying ...

• to find a site where I could make a decent amount of money doing something that I enjoyed and became very frustrated after posting several comments, and starting several discussions, that I had made a big quarter.

The people who post in mylot are very helpful and friendly and in the discussions you can find many great discussions with helpful

advice.

As for me the reason I even looked at the site was to make some extra cash and you can so I will have to give it a good rating as it is not a scam, but do not expect to make more than a couple of measly dollars a week.

I would not consider this a work at home opportunity.

Mylot.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203110238930331/k2311a1031/10.31.07