Sankalp Restaurants Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India

• by Dr Kalpesh Christian

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

“Sankalp” itself is a name not require any introduction in India. I am from Ahmedabad city of India. Sankalp restaurant is first time started in our city since I was very small.

I use to go to Sankalp with my family. It is specialized for South Indian Dishes. The quality of food is excellent. They maintains it since more then 25yrs. At present there more then 30 branches of SANKALP all over India. I visited them in other state also, but amazingly….taste, quality and service is maintained everywhere.

Behind their success is their hard working,

• Sankalp Restaurants Ahmedabad
      honesty and dedication. Here we get great South Indian Food with quality.

The Longest Dosa(south indian dish) in the world is prepared by SANKALP, and it is WORLD RECORD.

All Indians experienced Sankalp, but

if you are from other country and planning to visit India….don’t miss to visit TAJMAHAL AND ofcourse SANKALP.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73110238840331/k2311a1031/10.31.07