Standifer Place Chattanooga
0.5
Walker Rd Chattanooga Tn
  • I know that it is not the Assisted living centers fault that she passed away
  • I would not recommend the Standifer place to my worst enemy much less someone that I love

• by Amanda Buckles

My Aunt Maggie just passed away with cancer and of course I am hurt and angry. I know that it is not the Assisted living centers fault that she passed away. I am giving them a negative review because they could have did a better job comforting her through the worst time of her

life instead. They did not give her an iv even though she had not drank anything in three days, they did not give her a feeding tube even though she had not eaten in seven days and they did not change her and left her laying in her own urine and feces, why. That ...

• is what I wanted to know my sister in law asked them and they said well she is dying anyway. They were very cold hearted when I called up there to check on my Aunt and they very bluntly over the phone told me that basically they were doping her up on medication and
        that she didn’t even know if she was coming or going and then proceded to tell me over the phone that she was tied up to a chair out by the nurses station so they could watch her. I would not recommend the Standifer place to my worst enemy much less someone that I love.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263110238700231/k2311a1031/10.31.07