Floral Clock Niagara Falls  » Travel  »
2.0
Niagara Falls, Ontario
  • I decided to take the time to drive out to the clock (it is a ways away from the Falls themselves)
  • I am not quite sure what I was expecting when I drove out there, but I thought it would be something more spectactular
  • The drive does give one the chance to experience more of the Gorge area
  • Well, it doesn't cost anything, and it is pretty, although nothing that great

• by Walter Stevens
      The Floral Clock is not one of the most heralded attractions of Niagara Falls, but it is certainly there. I decided to take the time to drive out to the clock (it is a ways away from the Falls themselves).

I sort

of wish I hadn’t bothered.

It is not that the clock is not pretty, it is.

But it leaves something greatly to be desired.

I am not quite sure what I was expecting when I drove out there, but I thought it ...

• would be something more spectactular.

When I got there it was just a clock.

With flowers on it.

The drive does give one the chance to experience more of the Gorge area.

The Great Gorge at Niagara Falls is a beautiful

place.

But the floral clock itself? Well, it doesn’t cost anything, and it is pretty, although nothing that great.

If you happen to be driving near there, take a peek, but don’t make a special trip just to see it, its not worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38121223870531/k2311a1212/12.12.05