Sprint customer service
1.0
  • First let me start off by saying that sprint/nextel service in general as far as dropped calls and reception go is ok not the best or the worst service that I have had
  • I would not just say that if I had one bad experience or probably not even if I just had two

• by Amanda Buckles

First let me start off by saying that sprint/nextel service in general as far as dropped calls and reception go is ok not the best or the worst service that I have had. But this review is on Sprint Customer Service which is the absolute most awful Customer service that I have ever came across.

I would not just say

that if I had one bad experience or probably not even if I just had two.

I would never judge a company by one persons bad attitude or one incidence of poor customer service.

The first time I ever called in to Sprint I had to talk with 19 different customer service reps for a total of about 8 hours ...

• in the process of two days.

It was an absolutly horrible experience.

The final Customer service that I spoke to Was extremly helpful and she did not even fit in to the same catagory of the representives that I had previously spoken with, none of which had much if any knowledge of the product, transfered me multiple times without my

permission to incorrect departments.

They all said I am sorry but none of them sounded empathetic in any way.

I have Sprint cell service and I will have to for the next year and a half as soon as my contract is up I will discontinue service and unless I absolutely have to I will not call for assistance again.

Sprint customer service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223110238690231/k2311a1031/10.31.07