Tron
  • I think Jeff Bridges did a great job acting as Flynn

• by MysticPen

I really loved watching Tron as a young kid. I still enjoy watching Tron now that I am grown up. Tron is the movie that started computer animation mixed with humans. I have so many great memories of this movie.

I

think Jeff Bridges did a great job acting as Flynn. He has that computer hacker personality down perfectly. Also Flynn’s video game arcade place was just awesome in the film.

The movie is about a computer programmer named Flynn. He is trying to find his lost files in his company’s data base. But he also wants to challenge the Master Control Program He then gets sucked into the digital world of Tron.

Most of the movie takes place inside a computer.

• Tron
      Yes Flynn gets sucked into a computer network and I think it’s great! The way the world looks is amazing. They did a great job with the animation and lighting. The costumes that the characters in the movie used were
      really cool as well. Everything looks just awesome in Tron, especially for being made in 80s.

If you like computer and science fiction then you will love Tron! I give it two thumbs up! You can buy this movie on DVD

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113110238600231/k2311a1031/10.31.07