X Men cartoon series  » Movies  »
  • I think the story lines and plots were very well written
  • In fact I love them so much that I think the TV show was written better than the movie was
  • I really enjoyed watching the fighting and action scenes on the X men TV show
  • The intro is classic and one of the best TV show intros ever

• by MysticPen

The X men cartoon TV show is very good. I really love this show. This is probably one of the most exciting and action packed TV shows ever made. And I use to wake up early just to see it every Saturday morning.

I think the story lines and plots were very well written. In

fact I love them so much that I think the TV show was written better than the movie was. The story is just awesome in this TV show. From the origin of Wolverine to Jean Gray’s powers. The excitement never stops on this show.

I really enjoyed watching the fighting and action scenes on the X ...

• men TV show. These were just fantastic. It was a joy to see Wolverine rip someone to shreds with his claws or gambit blast people with his charged playing cards. Magneto had a very powerful presence in the TV show as well. I think they did a better job of creating Magneto’s character in the
        TV show then they did in the movie.

Also I can’t forget how great the music in the show was. The intro is classic and one of the best TV show intros ever. I got excited every time I watched it as a kid. All X men fans will love this show! So go watch it today!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113110238590231/k2311a1031/10.31.07