Diamond Chinese Restaurant New Rochelle NY  » Restaurants  »
170 North Ave, New Rochelle, NY
  • They charge $4.00 for a plate of four fried chicken wings and fried rice, they allow you to use their sauces for your meal and I found this meal to be very good

• by rich

Diamond Chinese Restaurant is your basic tradditional Chinese restaurant which sells all the dishes you would expect. This place was purchased by the new owners a year ago and it seems the old business took all the customers with it.

I usally do not see many people in here but I can tell you the food is good and less expensive then anywhere in town. They charge $4 for a plate of four fried chicken wings and fried rice, they ...

• allow you to use their sauces for your meal and I found this meal to be very good. I rice was stuck together which is unlike the Chinese custom but it tasted nice and the chicken was very good. I found
        the meal to be inexpensive and I would go back any chance I get. If you like Chinese food I am sure you will love this restaurant, especially if you are on a budget and just looking for a good meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73010238421231/k2311a1030/10.30.07