Chick Fil-A Restaurant College Station TX
1500 Harvey Road, Suite #4034, College Station, TX
  • The chicken pieces were very small but they were also very good, I enjoyed the taste and the fact that the chicken was all white meat
  • She did not get full off this meal nor did I and we spent $15.00 but I did enjoy the experience and the taste of the food

• by rich

Chick Fil-A is a fast food establish which specializes in chicken but they almost have deserts, shakes and salads to offer for someone who may want something else. I got the 10 piece chicken strips meal which came

with waffle fries and a soda. The waffle fries were very good and just bland enough to where I could appreciate their taste. The chicken pieces were very small but they were also very good, I enjoyed the ...

• taste and the fact that the chicken was all white meat. My girlfriend got a salad and she complained that the salad was very small and was most lettuice and no chicken. She did not get full off this
        meal nor did I and we spent $15 but I did enjoy the experience and the taste of the food. The restaurant was clean and the employees took the food to our table and so I would come back here again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73010238351231/k2311a1030/10.30.07