Samsung Blackjack
  • For years I thought that I would just have to deal with it in order to communicate affectively
  • So after having this phone for a few days I decided to go ahead and switch
  • So of course I bought it on the spot and went home and canceled my blackberry service on my cell phone bill

• by iamboo27

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have been a Blackberry owner for about 5 years now. It came in extreamly handy since I am deaf and the only way to communicate with me while I’m out of the house is by text message. The only down side that I ever encountered is that Blackberry service is EXTREAMLY expensive, and that’s on top of your regular cell phone bill.

For years I thought that I would just have to deal with it in order to communicate affectively. Then a friend purchased a Samsung

Blackjack cell phone.

And of course I was skeptcal…. nothing I had ever tried before even came close having everything I needed in a phone so why should this one be any different.

Well…. let me tell ya I was wrong.

My friend let me switch her cell phones for a couple of days (we just switched sim cards in the phones so we could keep our numbers) and it totally surpassed my expectations. Texting was just as simple as with my Blackberry.

It is actually easier to ...

• get on the internet than with my old phone. And when my husband forgot his cell phone and used my phone to place a regular call he said he liked it better also.

(He said it’s not as bulky as your Blackberry and it’s easier for me to understand. ) So after having this phone for a few days I decided to go ahead and switch.

But then there was the cost. I thought for sure it would at least be $400.

I was wrong again.

I went into our local wal-mart that also has cell phones in the electronics department.

I found the exact same blackjack for $89. HELLO!!! So of course I bought it on the spot and went home and canceled my blackberry service on my cell phone bill.

Not only do I get the a few more features but I just saved my family $68 a month. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.

Samsung Blackjack

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373010238251231/k2311a1030/10.30.07