Kraft Handi-Snacks Chocolate Pudding
  • My whole family enjoys these snacks as well and they agree that they taste very good and don't make you gain weight
  • I really love Kraft Handi Snacks chocolate pudding

• by MysticPen

I just bought a bunch of Kraft Handi Snacks Chocolate Pudding. And let me tell these things are just great! They are packed with so much flavor. I take one with

me to work everyday. What I really like about these pudding snacks is that they have 0g trans fat!

Kraft Handi Snacks Chocolate Puddings are a great healthy snack that won’t make you fat. So this is a good dessert to eat if you are on a diet or trying to watch your weight.

The pudding snacks come in a four pack. And each ...

cheri agnew says :

I want to know how you read the experation dates on your product? These are the numbers that are on the pudding cup 7256 S2 02 34

Galega says :

The number you are quoting is not expiry date. Rather it is the batch number of that particular product. You will find the manufacturing date on the upper strip. The product is suitable to be used 6 months after the date of manufacturing. From this source, you can easily deduce the expiry date.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273010238071131/k2311a1030/10.30.07