Magic Bullet Machine
  • I found that the Magic Bullet works well and took just minutes to produce fantastic drinks

• by rich

The Magic Bullet is a machine that I ordered from TV after seeing the infomesial. I found that the Magic Bullet works well and took just minutes to produce fantastic drinks.

It did come with the Bullet Juicer which allowed us to make nutritious drinks by placing them in the juice and just drinking the juice that comes out.

The Magic Bullet works by placing the

contents in the clear top and pressing down on the top or twisting it to the locked position.

The operation is simple and at $70 I can tell you that it is worth the asking price.

I got this machine for my girlfriend and she uses it ever morning to make fruit smoothies, the drinks are ready in about a minute and she can even use ...

• the included tops to store the contents in the refrigerator.

She has also used the machine to grate cheese when making home made pizza, make chocolate moose for desert, turn cream into butter for baking and grind coffee beans for an amazingly fresh coffee taste.

We have also used garlic, basil and olive oil to make a pesto sauce for our family at dinner.

This machine

not only works well but it makes trying new recipes easy and fun.

The machine has many uses and we are still trying to experiment with more uses but most of all we love the ability to make custom smoothies because we have the money we would have waited in buying them.

This machine is well worth the price and anyone can use it and appreciate it.

Diana G. Martinez says :

I would like to find out if there is a dealer or store that sells this Magic Bullet Machine in the Philippines. I was in the States recently and I found out how convenient it was. Sad to say I was not able to buy one to bring home to the Philippines. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163010238051131/k2311a1030/10.30.07