George Forman Next Generation Grill  » Housewares  »
  • The one problem with the older version that I used is that it was pretty small so I would have to make a meal but cooking two burgers at a time for my girlfriend and I
  • This solves the clean up problem which I faced before and I love this new redesigned Forman grill
  • This is a great grill that I would recommend to anyone because it is very useful

• by rich

George Forman�s �Next Generation� grill is probably the most useful household appliance that I have ever used in my life. This is great for a mother with little time, a professional who wants a quick meal or a college student who does not know how to cook.

I used the old Forman grill model in July 2005 and I loved it because it was very simple to use and it makes cooking easy.

All you have to do is put the

meat on the grill and close it, the fat drinks away from the meat and your food is cooked evenly and ready to eat.

The one problem with the older version that I used is that it was pretty small so I would have to make a meal but cooking two burgers at a time for my girlfriend and I.

The cleanup was also annoying because the cheese from the burger or grilled cheese would have to be scraped off with ...

• a specula.

This new version �Next Generation� does away with those problems because the grill is a lot larger and allows you to cook four full sized burgers in just fifteen minutes.

I have also cooked chicken, spam, pork, sausage and grilled cheese on this grill.

It makes cooking easy because all you do is put the food on the grill and close it which makes eating burgers faster then ever.

This next generation grill also allows you to remove the

places so that you can scrub the food off of them or place them in a dishwasher.

This solves the clean up problem which I faced before and I love this new redesigned Forman grill.

It works just as well as the old version but it is a lot easier to clean up and so it gets used more frequently then the old version did in my house.

This is a great grill that I would recommend to anyone because it is very useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533010238041131/k2311a1030/10.30.07