FedEx Shipping
  • I used Fedex shipping services for the first time about a week ago to ship a package of food from New York to Texas for my girlfriend and I must say this is the best shipping experience I have ever had with any company
  • This simple click, print and ship process is something I found a lot easier then the policy that DHL has which requires you to apply for an account and wait for activation before shipping
  • He actually took the time to ask about my day and how I am doing which I enjoyed as a nice change

• by rich

I used Fedex shipping services for the first time about a week ago to ship a package of food from New York to Texas for my girlfriend and I must say this is the best shipping experience I have ever had with any company. I was able to pay for my postage online without creating an account or waiting for activation like DHL requires.

This simple

click, print and ship process is something I found a lot easier then the policy that DHL has which requires you to apply for an account and wait for activation before shipping.

I called Fedex customer service and requested a pickup and the next day the man came to pick up the package,he was nice and very polite.

He actually took the time to ask about ...

• my day and how I am doing which I enjoyed as a nice change.

Best of all there was no fee for the pickup (DHL and UPS do charge).

I have previously lost items( including an autographed Christina Aguilera poster, money and clothing) with USPS mailing and I have also had items damaged but this did not happen with Fedex.

They promised me that the package would be

there within three days and arrive untouched and they did exactly as they promised.

They were very polite and also took the time to get to know me as a customer.

They did their job well but also managed to making shipping a painless effort for me.

I would use this company again on any occassion because they seem to still care for their customers and that is unique.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 253010237951131/k2311a1030/10.30.07