Mcdonalds Restaurant New Rochelle NY  » Restaurants  »
1.5
270-272 Main St, New Rochelle, NY
  • I have found their service generally decent and also noticed that the food did not taste the same

• by rich

As a kid I could remember always wanting to eat at specific fast food establishments and I recall how much I wanted to go to Mcdonalds all the time since the food was so good. This memory was about 15 years ago and I have been to a Mcdonalds only about four times since then. I have found their service generally decent and also noticed that the food did not taste the same.

So, I was craving a Big Mac last week and decided to head back to the Mcdonalds restaurant in New Rochelle NY which I remembered from

growing up.

I ordered my Big Mac Value meal ( which includes a Big Mac sandwich, medium drink and medium fries for $7) after waiting on line for about 15 minutes, then after I ordered I waited for my meal to be put together for about another 10 minutes until I complained and the employees hurried the service to get me my food.

I spent a total of 25 minutes waiting all together and once I sat down the fries were cold and I returned them to get another medium fries. Also, my Big Mac was cold ...

• but I consumed it anyway and I had gotten a mcflurry with green M&Ms and brownie pieces in it.

A Mcflurry is a Mcdonalds ice cream desert that comes in a cup and is eaten with a soon. I spent $3.

50 on this and the ice cream tasted sour as if it was spoiled when they served it to me. The desert was decent but the M&Ms in it was jagged and hard to bight down on and actually chrew.

It cut my gums and it did not even include the brownies it was advertised to have (which is the

whole reason why I got it).

The Big Mac was anything but big, actually it was very small and had hardly any meat, I would call this a small Mac not a Big Mac.

It costed over $7 but my entire meal was not filling and had little value to it. The fries were pretty good as I remembered them but the Big Mac was a dissapointement.

I will not be going back to this restaurant, they had slow and inefficant service and my entire meal did not taste flavorful at all. This is nothing like the Mcdonalds that I remembered

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73010237941131/k2311a1030/10.30.07