American airlines  » Airlines  »
  • The flight crew are always pleasant and I have never had an issue with my luggage
  • Unfortunately, the in-flight entertainment is limited on the Super 80's sine they don't seem to have video screens or audio systems
  • But so far, I have had the best experience with their counter help and even when the auto check-in machines were down they have been able to check me in with only my drivers license - and fairly quickly

• by DW

After having flown back and forth from Oklahoma City to Washington DC several times I have come decided that American Airlines is my preferred airline right now.

A few times I have been delayed due to weather but they have always been able

to get me on the next flight. One time I was late coming from Mexico and they had my new boarding pass already printed out and ready for me for my new connection. The flight crew are always pleasant and I have ...

• never had an issue with my luggage.

Unfortunately, the in-flight entertainment is limited on the Super 80’s sine they don’t seem to have video screens or audio systems. But so far, I have had the best experience with their counter help and

even when the auto check-in machines were down they have been able to check me in with only my drivers license - and fairly quickly.

Currently, AA is my preferred airline over the other domestic carriers. Hopefully my opinions will stay positive.

American airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402910237840931/k2311a1029/10.29.07