The 08 Sebring Covertible  » Cars  »
  • Instead they gave me the 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible, which, for the most part, I was happy with
  • A couple of things I found annoying were the turn signal switch and the headlights staying on sometimes when the door was shut
  • All in all the car isn't bad, but I don't think I would buy it brand new
  • The stereo was the best thing I found with it

• by Dan W

I originally tried to rent the Dodge Charger when I took a week long business trip to Northern VA but they were unavailable. Instead they gave me the 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible, which, for the most part, I was happy with.

The car drives pretty smooth but was fairly noisy and a little underpowered with only a 4 cylinder. The 6

speaker stereo system is excellent and pretty much drowned out the engine noise. A couple of things I found annoying were the turn signal switch and the headlights staying on sometimes when the door was shut. The turn signal switch is so stiff that I kept flashing the high beams when I used it. People probably thought that I was signaling ...

• them or something. Also, occasionally when I left the car the headlights would stay on probably for sentinel lighting or something and I had to open the door again and turn them on and then off again. If I had read the owners manual I probably could have figured out how to disable it.

Other things about the car is that

the trunk space is very small since the top has to stow there. The seats were also too firm for me and my legs were a little cramped because nobody makes cars for tall people anymore.

All in all the car isn’t bad, but I don’t think I would buy it brand new. The stereo was the best thing I found with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92910237830931/k2311a1029/10.29.07