Ab Energizer Belt  » Health  »
  • As to results, I had noticed a line showing up in between my side abs after less than a month of regular use

• by Lorianna
      I have heard some negative things about Ab Energizer Belt, but for me, it works just fine. What can be better than being able to shape your abs while watching a movie, reading a book, or working on a computer, without even having to move? No painful crunches, no annoying sit-ups. Just put the belt on, choose your settings, and it will exercise your abs for you. Here is how it works. The belt uses electronic exercising units that cause your abdominal muscles to contract.

The muscles actually contract on their own, with you just sitting there, responding to the electronic impulses. The feeling of your

ab muscles working on their own may be a little strange at first, but you will quickly get used to it. The package includes, the belt, two electronic exercising units, a bottle of gel, instructional video, and instructional and weight loss guide. Before using the belt, you should apply some gel on its inner part, as well as on your skin (I suspect that those complaining of pain tried using the device without the gel).

Then you wrap the belt around your waist and secure it in a comfortable position. The belt is large, it should fit most people unless you are very, very overweight. When you’ve got the belt on, you attach the exercising units to it. They are white-and-blue heart-shaped things, not very large, with control buttons on them.

There are four places on the belt you can attach them to, you will see them right away. They are designed to let you exercise your upper & lower abs and left & right side abs. I suppose you can purchase two more units and tone all the four areas at once. I don’t; I do the upper/lower first, then switch to the sides.

The units are easy to attach, you just clip them on by pressing them onto the right ...

• Ab Energizer Belt
      spot. Ab Energizer has 10 intensity levels and 2 types of exercise: single contractions and continuous contractions. You will see the control buttons on each exercising unit that will allow you to choose your settings. The intensity settings can be changed during the workout; if you’ve got the units working on 1 but think you can handle 2 or more, you can try that.

If a higher intensity level feels like too much, you can always go back and reduce it. Each workout lasts ten minutes. If you want to do more, simply press Start again on each unit. I can do an hour-long session without

any problems.

My abs do not hurt neither in the process nor afterwards. Some people complain about pain and even burns; that never happened to me. Yes, the workout can be a little painful if you go to the highest intensity levels right away, especially if you are out of shape and your abdominal muscles are not toned. Just be smart and don’t do that.

Start easy and slow. As to results, I had noticed a line showing up in between my side abs after less than a month of regular use. I could never achieve that before, no matter how hard I tried to force myself to work on my abs.

Shafaq says :

I had been delivered a baby by c-section a month ago,I want to know if I use this belt so it will help to reduce my tummy and not have any bad effect on my c- section scar

Jennifer Davis says :

Yes, you can use it once your incision is completely healed. However, just one month post surgery is not enough time to allow your body to heal completely. I would wait at least another months or two before subjecting your tissues to such a thing. The vibrations could rip apart the tissues of the incision and cause bleeding and the need for further medical attention. I would definitely wait at least one more month or two and then consult a doctor to ensure that you aren’t hurting yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34121223780431/k2311a1212/12.12.05