BIC Pencils  » Other  »
  • The thing I like about them is that you never have to sharpen them
  • And the best part about them is that they have erasers on the ends of them

• by MysticPen

I just love the BIC Matic Classic Mechanical Pencils. I have so many memories growing up with these great pencils. They are just awesome and always have a sharp point. The thing I like about them is that you never have to sharpen them.

And if you run out of lead you can just buy more.

I also like the feel of the BIC Matic pencils in my hand. They feel like a pen yet they write like pencil. And the best part about them is that they have ...

• erasers on the ends of them. So if I make a mistake I can correct them easily.

I always thought these pencils were cool when I was a kid. And I use and love them so much that I still use them here as an

adult. These pencils are the best mechanical pencils on the market. If you are sick of having to sharpen your pencil every time it gets dull, then pic up some BIC Matic Mechanical Pencils and you will love them as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122910237690831/k2311a1029/10.29.07