Desprin  » Medicine  »
  • I am a workingwomen and I also have 3 children and my very common problem is the headache

• by shree

I am a workingwomen and I also have 3 children and my very common problem is the headache. As we all can understand, it is not really easy to work outside and even at the home.

I used to get the headache every day in the evening and I used to get fed up of it.

I had very less patience and I used to scold my children if they bother

me so much.

After doing all this I used to feel very sorry for my children and used to cry most of the time.

Actually when I met my best friend, when I told her about all my problems she just made a fun of it and told me use the tablets called Desprin.

I was just wondered.

But I wanted to try what she had told me and again ...

• when I had the headache I took the tablet called Desprin, which just gets just dissolved in the water.

I drunk that water and just after 5 to 10 minutes I was completely all right and I did not have the headache any more.

I was so happy and I continued the same procedure for many times when I had the headache.

Dear friends now I am leading a very happy

and peaceful life where there is no tension and no worries at all.

I still work in the office and at my home and also take a very good care of my children and have no headache at all.

Is not it a good solution for the problem of headache and tension? If u people are having the same problem then pleas try these tablets which are not less then small wonders.

Fadi says :

I have heard from somewhere that the Desprin is suitable to fill up the skin scars. Is it ???

Galega says :

No, it is not for treating skin scars. It is intended to be used in the case of headache. And, it must not be used regularly.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262910237610831/k2311a1029/10.29.07