Perfect Stranger
  • I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed by the newly released film Perfect Stranger starring Halle Berry and Bruce Willis
  • I thought the acting was superb, and have come to expect nothing less from Ms

• by Becky McDonald

I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed by the newly released film “Perfect Stranger” starring Halle Berry and Bruce Willis.

The story of the film is completely enthralling with twists and turns all over the place. It left me unable to move, just waiting for

the next sequence of events.

I thought the acting was superb, and have come to expect nothing less from Ms. Berry and Mr. Willis. Both can take any role and make the viewer forget the actor completely. They played their roles to a tee! I ...

• never expected Halle Berry to take on a role like she did in this one.

I loved the story line, being a big crime fanatic in the first place. But what I loved even more that that it was not a typical story line. It involved

a lot of deception, research, sneaking around and other suspenseful things.

I recommend this movie to everyone. It’ll keep you on the edge of your seat, and the ending will shock you. It’s very unpredictable and leaves one with a feeling of “WOW! I didn’t see that coming!”

Perfect Stranger

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112910237530831/k2311a1029/10.29.07