X-TREME 360 SCOOTER
0.5
  • This is definitely not something I would ever buy again and if it was not so large and scattered into several different pieces I would send it back immediately and insist on a full refund

• by Kylee
      This scooter is the worst Christmas present I have ever bought. When we pulled it out of the box there were no instructions and later learned that ours were not forgotten but no instructions are ever incuded.

The body of the scooter is missing a large piece that is cracked off and the trunk of the scooter is cracked also so it does not close completely. We are missing several nuts and screws so that ...

• some of the main parts are loose. We could not insert the seat into the desired post because they lodged a hard plastic piece inside the tube that bent the place of insertion so we had to shape
        it back into a circle. This is definitely not something I would ever buy again and if it was not so large and scattered into several different pieces I would send it back immediately and insist on a full refund.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9121223740431/k2311a1212/12.12.05