Chubby Crayons  » Other  »
  • I usually just buy the eight color pack but I think there are also packages which have more than eight colors

• by darbybelle

I’m always buying crayons for my son because he keeps on breaking them. Although it was getting to be expensive, I had no choice but to buy him some. It’s a good thing I discovered Chubby Crayons.

These crayons are thicker. It’s maybe twice the diameter of the

regular crayons.

It’s really nice because it’s sturdier so it doesn’t break so easily. Although my son eventually breaks them, they last longer than the other brand which I first bought.

It also has the regular colors which the other brands have. I just love watching my son ...

• coloring his coloring books.

He would usually show me his work very proudly. I usually just buy the eight color pack but I think there are also packages which have more than eight colors.

My son loves his Chubby crayons. He also loves it that while other kids

have the slim crayons, his is different and is more fun to use.

Now I don’t have to buy my son a new set of crayons every week. He is enjoying his Chubby crayons much longer.

And I am able to save a little on his supplies expenses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122810237311231/k2311a1028/10.28.07