Green Cross Alcohol with Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I can still take advantage of the Green Cross name and value that makes it a popular brand

• by darbybelle

I have always known alcohol to dry up skin. But that is no longer true when alcohols started to have moisturizers.

It’s a good thing that there are now brands with moisturizers.

Among the different brands, what we use at home

is the Green Cross Alcohol with Moisturizer.

As a child our family always used Green Cross.

But alcohol then didn’t have moisturizers.

Back then I really felt cleaner and a lot safer from germs every after using Green Cross.

I was ...

• really glad when they followed other brands by providing us alcohol with moisturizers as well.

It’s just the brand I trust and am used to.

This meant that I didn’t have to change brands just to get an alcohol with moisturizers.

I can still take advantage of the Green Cross name and value that makes it a popular brand.

I also like the smell of this Green Cross.

Some brands just have too strong odors but Green Cross has a soothing smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312810237301231/k2311a1028/10.28.07