GIFT PRESENTATION CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
  • You have carefully bought at only the best prices and now, it is time to make this gift appear as wonderful as it possibly can
  • Anywhere else, this would cost you a minimum of $5

• by covenly1
      Let us say that you have many people to buy gifts for, and do not have a lot of money to do it. You have carefully bought at only the best prices and now, it is time to make this gift appear as wonderful as it possibly can! I know how! Do this!

Go to your local Dollar Store.

Go to the section that has all those gigantic shiny bags of red, gold, green, multi, and even more.

See the beautiful bags with handles, and remember, even the very largest of these bags (and it’s huge!) is only one dollar.

Anywhere else, this would cost you a

minimum of $5.

or more.

But, you are being wise, and buying it in this section! Now, if you can, do this: Put the gift inside the fancy bag…………then, see the giant Christmas stockings hanging up on the walls? Well, anywhere else, they cost a mint, to get a lot of them.

Not here.

In this section, they are but one dollar a piece! Place the wonderful bag inside the giant stocking! This really looks impressive when you do it for each person.

I never could get much into those expensive Christmas stockings that I’ve bought throughout the years……….

ended up using them only for decoration! But, in ...

• THIS section, it is NOT just for decoration…….

it is part of the gift.

It makes a great presentation, and it really adds Christmas to the gift!

Now, If you have it, use some gold writing fluid, or just use a gold or red or green writing pen, and put each person’s name on the giant sock! How fancy! I have always hated wrapping gifts, probably because I don’t do it well.

I get so impatient! But, this does not take patience, it just is ZIP……ZAP! It’s done, it’s beautiful, and you look like you spent a fortune being so individualized with your presentation!

Believe me, this turns

out looking as if you have so many MORE gifts than you actually have under the tree, and each one is so individualized, that the person will appreciate you taking all that ‘extra’ time to make it that way! (heeeheeee)……….

Oh, you get sly when you are 61! Don’t wait until you are my age, do it now! Save money, do your wrapping quickly, and present a gorgeous gift.

Make smiles, not taping problems! My son has peeked into my room, where I have all the stockings setting, and he is totally amazed at how much trouble I put into all these gifts! Oh, yeah, lots of trouble………well, it’s our secret!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46121223730331/k2311a1212/12.12.05