Bath and Body Works Pearberry Shower Gel
  • The fruity flavor really made me think that I would really smell delicious after using it
  • I enjoyed the great foams it produced and I also loved the soapy and silky feel of Bath and Body Works Pearberry Shower Gel all through my body

• by darbybelle

I had my first ever Bath and Body Works Pearberry Shower Gel when my best friend gave me a bottle of the said shower gel. I immediately liked its combined strawberry and pear flavor when I smelled it that I couldn’t wait to try Bath and Body Works Pearberry Shower Gel.

The

fruity flavor really made me think that I would really smell delicious after using it.

And I just loved it.

I enjoyed the great foams it produced and I also loved the soapy and silky feel of Bath and Body Works Pearberry Shower Gel all through my body.

It was as if ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312810237261231/k2311a1028/10.28.07