Katana DLX Sanyo  » Phones  »
  • I love the shine that the phone has and I enjoy the way light beams out of the redesigned rectangular shape
  • I was able to take self portraits with the phone and I was happy that this phone includes a 1.3 MP camera which is an upgrade from the VGA camera that the Katana one included

• by rich

As a fan of the original Sanyo “Katana” phone (I got it before the Razr came to Sprint) I could not wait to try the Sanyo “Katana DLX” when it came out and I was very happy to be able to try the phone out. I love the shine that the phone has and I enjoy the way light beams out of the redesigned rectangular shape.

This is not a music phone but they

do have a music option found when you open the phone, the phone also has a micro SD card slot so that you can find a card that will fit your musical needs.

You can transfer songs onto the phone or download them using the Sprint Power Vision service which allows you to download to your home PC or phone if you choose.

You can also use the Sprint EVDO service to stream live TV ...

• although it did appear very pixilated.

3 MP camera which is an upgrade from the VGA camera that the Katana one included.

The Katana DLX took pictures that were sub-par compared to most phones but they still looked a lot better then the original Katana.

I did not love the low talk time of 2 �

hours but signal strength was good.

There is not really anything special about this phone but I did enjoy the ability to set images as my picture caller ID using the external screen.

Beyond that, this is an average phone with average features like 500 contacts, voice recorder and so on.

I do love the slim form and glossy finish but I hate the 2.

5 hours talk time so this phone is not for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372810237141231/k2311a1028/10.28.07