Diffrin RX Topical Acne Gel  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • I first tried this medication three months ago when I ran out of my old medication and was looking for something less expensive to get rid of my moderate acne problem

• by rich

Diffrin is a topical acne gel prescription medication which uses the active ingredient . 01% adapalene gel to fight acne and breakouts in teens and adults.

I first tried this medication three months ago when I ran out of my old medication and was looking for something less expensive to get rid of my moderate acne problem.

Diffrin comes in a 6 oz tube and the instructions tell you to apply the gel to your face each night making cure

to cover affected areas.

The instructions also say changes should be experienced within 8-12 weeks, well this tube of Diffrin lasts a month and costs $120 per month so all together I spent $360 on applying this gel to my face every night.

After 12 weeks I can say this medication did not work for me.

Using it made me break out all over my face, according to the instructions the breakouts would get better but they never did.

...

• The gel dried my skin and made it very red, when I would wash my face at night and try to scrub away the acne that had formed as a result of using this medication I was left with bleeding and raw liaisons which hurt to touch at all.

It has not been a full 12 weeks and this medication has harmed me a lot more then it has helped.

My problem has more then doubled since using

this product and I am out of $360.

I also looked this up online at there is a Diffrin board in which users complain that they have excessive blackheads because of using this medication, the explanation for this is because Diffrin opens your pores and so you are more likely to get blackheads and acne in general.

I say stay away from this tube, it is expensive and has only made my problem a lot worse then it actually was.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262810237121231/k2311a1028/10.28.07