Apple Ipod Shuffle  » Electronics  »
  • The Ipod Shuffle is without question the best choice for any thrifty Ipod buyer, I have one and I get more use out of it then any other Ipod
  • I enjoy the sound quality because the Ipod can be turned out very loud and there is no feedback in the headphones like the Zune that I used previously

• by rich

The Ipod Shuffle is without question the best choice for any thrifty Ipod buyer, I have one and I get more use out of it then any other Ipod. The small size ( it is credit card sized) allows me to take it anywhere and the player can easily clip to the top of my pocket without any struggle.

I clip the player to my pocket and run two miles each day and it has never fallen off.

I also use this to workout at the gym, since it weighs about

2 ounces and is tiny this is the only Ipod that is actually possible to use while working out.

I enjoy the sound quality because the Ipod can be turned out very loud and there is no feedback in the headphones like the Zune that I used previously.

The Ipod is known for high quality sound and the Shuffle is no different.

Since I am using the Shuffle to workout I have very specific songs that I enjoy listening to and the 1 GB of storage is more then enough ...

• space to hold as many songs as I need.

I enjoy having the songs play at random but they can also be played back in order if you wish because they have fixed this problem with a dedicated button which allows you to play songs in the order loaded.

The Shuffle has a beautiful finish( each colors is nicely glossed and available in blue, silver and pink) which I enjoy.

Also the docking station makes it very easy to charge your Ipod when you need to.

This is significant because prior

versions did not include the docking station and you were required to buy a separate attachment if you wanted to charge your ipod using this docking station.

The Shuffle has a very long battery life that will last about 13 hours without draining.

If you are looking for a great item at an inexpensive price then this Ipod is for you.

I have found the battery times last a lot longer then most MP3 players I have tried including older Ipods and this is the reason I have been so happy with the Shuffle.

Apple Ipod Shuffle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162810237091231/k2311a1028/10.28.07