Leo Hostel Beijing  » Hotels  »
Beijing
  • Firstly with bookings, they're really good in my experience

• by Jonk Van Der Westhuizen

I went and stayed at Leo Hostel (leohostel.com) in Beijing twice - once in early June 2007, and July 1 2007 as well.

Firstly with bookings, they’re really good in my experience.

Other people had bad experiences - they had made bookings and then they weren’t honoured- but I

was fine, although they use a book not a computer to record things.

As far as hostels go this was one of the better ones that we stayed in. The beds, rooms etc are ok but what makes this place is the social aspect. They have a restaurant ...

• type area that sells cheap beer by the truckload. We (my friends and I) met a bunch of people and went out eating and drinking.

Beijing’s sights aren’t all that great, it’s more of a city to experience and Leo Hostel really allows you to do that. They

buried right in the middle of the Hutongs which have an awesome atmosphere to them if not a little bit too touristy.

They also offer internet at 1 Yuan for 20 mins if I remember correctly. The friendly service was another added bonus. I’d recommend this place to anyone!

Leo Hostel Beijing

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22810237041231/k2311a1028/10.28.07